How to help kezi break news


The mother of a teenage girl who was raped by a gang of eight men in Dublin’s north west last week has urged the public to help her daughter break the news.

Kezi was attacked in her home on January 11th by eight men who tied her to a bedpost and held her against a wall.

She was left with a deep cut to her head, bruises on her legs and her left arm, which was broken.

After the attack, her attackers fled the house.

Kezia’s father, Brendan, who is also a nurse, has spoken out about the attack and the treatment he received.

“I’m so glad to hear the news that Kezi is now getting the help she needs to get through this,” he said.

Brendan says Kezi’s attacker was arrested and has now been charged. “

She’s going to get the help that she needs.”

Brendan says Kezi’s attacker was arrested and has now been charged.

“The only thing I can think of that is appropriate for her to get right now is her mum, who I believe is the person who needs to speak to her mum,” he added.

Kezer is currently in hospital recovering from injuries sustained in the attack.

Her family has been inundated with donations from people across the country and abroad, with donations flowing in from the US, Australia, the UK, and Canada.

The girl’s mother, Kezias father, says the attacks are not her daughter’s fault.

“This is not her fault, it is not my daughter, it’s not the boy that did this,” she said.

Kezie’s mother says her daughter has been left feeling “disgusted and hurt” by the attacks.

“That’s why she is doing this.

That’s why we’re doing this,” Kezie said.

Ms Kezibes attack was described as a “horrific” and “disturbing” attack by gardaĆ­.

GardaĆ­ say the attack was a case of “gang rape” in which a number of young people were involved.

They say the victims were all involved in the Dublin and Cork gangs, and that the assaults took place on separate nights.

The Garda report states: “The complainant described the gang as having a ‘fantastic reputation’ and being well known in the area.”

In a separate incident in September last year, a 17-year-old girl from Cork was raped and gang-raped in her car by three men.

The driver and another passenger in the vehicle were arrested and have been charged with aggravated assault.

In a statement, the victim’s family said they were devastated by the attack on Kezie and her mother.

“Our daughter’s life has been shattered by this horrible crime and we are devastated for her,” they said.

The garda statement says the victim is currently recovering in hospital from her injuries.

Kezarra’s father Brendan said that while Kezisa’s attackers are now in jail, she is not the only victim of this type of crime.

“It’s a shame to see the other victims, particularly young girls, get raped and they have to go through this.

I feel sad for them.

I’m also sad for her mother and she has to live with this,” Mr Brendan said.

He said that Kezi was being bullied in school, and has been asked to take a leave of absence from school.

“They (the students) are trying to tell her how bad she is.

That makes her feel even worse,” he told

He also believes that Kezer should have spoken to her mother earlier.

“When you have a girl who is being raped and you have this kind of attack, you have got to call your mum, you’ve got to come to the school and say ‘I’m going to go to the police’.” The girl was last seen at her home in Ballymun on February 13th.

On February 18th, Kezie was found by her mother at her house in Bailleach, Co Mayo.

She had been reported missing, but police were unable to locate her.

On Tuesday, a team of detectives and garda detectives travelled to the house where Kezie had been staying to question her.

Keza was also found with her hands tied, her clothes ripped, and her car keys and passport missing.

She is currently being treated at the Bail Leach hospital in Mayo.

The investigation into the attack continues.

Kezik’s mother has said that she is looking for answers.

“We have no idea what’s going on, no idea who is involved, what’s happened, we have no way of contacting them,” Keziah said.

It has been reported that Kezie is in a stable condition in Mayo Hospital.