post-image

How the Republican governor of Arkansas ended up with the world’s most famous photo of a man with no face – and how it may change the way we look at him

Education

Breaking news stories about the state of Arkansas are being widely circulated in the internet and social media.

One such story involves the Governor’s office trying to get permission to use the photograph of Governor Robert Bentley from a man who appears to have no face to post on Facebook.

The photograph is from the 1960s and is considered one of the most iconic images of the US presidency.

It was taken by John F Kennedy and first circulated by journalist Carl Bernstein.

The Governor’s Office has since gone on to try to get the photo removed from Facebook and has even tried to get it taken down on its own.

The photograph has been on display at the Governor�s mansion in Little Rock for more than 50 years.

But the photo has never been removed.

And now, the Governor is facing criticism from people around the country who think it is offensive to the people who live in Arkansas.

On Thursday, the New York Times reported that the photograph had been removed from the Governors office website and that there were concerns it would hurt the Governor in the future.

The New York Daily News also reports that the Governor was told the photo could hurt his re-election chances.

“The Governor� s office was contacted by a local Republican in the state, a Republican political consultant who works with the Governor, and told that it was a very serious matter and would have to be investigated, said the Republican consultant, who requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the matter.”

In a statement to ABC News, the Republican Party of Arkansas said it did not support the decision.

“As Governor, we do not support any public or private action that erodes the historic image of Governor Bentley, the State of Arkansas, and the citizens of the state,” the statement said.

“We believe that the removal of the photo from the site is a matter for the Governor and the Governor alone.

The Republican Party will continue to fight this issue.”

The Governor did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the issue.

This is the second time in a week that a photo of the Governor has been removed due to a public outcry.

On Wednesday, a photo depicting the Governor holding a sign reading “I am not a bigot” was removed from Instagram.

It had been taken by an anonymous user and posted on Twitter.

A group called #ImNotABogusBabe was created to show support for Bentley on Thursday.

ABC News has reached out to the Governor for comment and will update this story when we hear back.

Image via Facebook/Governor Bob Bentley

Tags:
, ,